Model VF-3 ventless fryer includes round cooking well with 21-pound cooking oil capacity. Unit is primarily stainless steel monocoque construction with black, welded, and powder-coated steel base plate. The interior cooking well tray is designed to capture spills up to 22.5 cups. The heating element is fully immersible with a lift-and-lock mechanism for easy cleaning.
SmartTouch Touch Screen Controller provides a programmable library with pre-loaded menu items and an automatic cook-cycle counter. Auto-comp feature automatically adjusts cooking time to accommodate varying sizes and temperatures of load. On-screen prompts assist users in operation and maintenance functions.
Unit is fitted with the following additional safety features: integrated ANSUL fire suppression system including onboard canister and two fusible links in cooking and air-handling zones to meet NFPA 17A standards; redundant electrical controls managed by two interlocked contactors; fail-safe high-limit thermostatic control with manual and remote reset features.
Three-stage air filtration system is powered by a ball-bearing radial blower moving 55 CFM of air through the cooking chamber. The system includes an easily removable and washable centrifugal grease extraction and flame suppression filter. There is also a two-stage replaceable air filter cartridge. Filter cartridge captures over 80% of allowable particulate emissions and includes high-grade HEPA media and activated carbon.
Equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s 1-year parts and labor warranty on all systems with an additional 1 year on controller parts.
Easy to operate – SmartTouchTM Touch screen controller features a large, full color, touchscreen display with easy to navigate menu and the ability to pre-program up to 100 menu items.
• Unique Auto-CompTM – automatically adjusts cooking time to accommodate varying sizes and temperatures of loads.
• Space-Saving design for back-counter operation.
• Specifically designed for convenient production – cooks up to 3 pounds per load.
• Built-in fire suppression system in accordance with NFPA 17A and resettable high temp limit switch for added safety.
• No hood is required in most municipalities.
• HEPA and charcoal 2-stage air filter cartridge for ventless operation.
• Easy to clean – all interior components are easily removed and dishwasher safe.
• Proven round cooking well design – engineered for more uniform heat distribution, durability, and efficiency; no cold spots or corners.
• Auto-Lift ensures consistent product output by automatically lowering the cooking basket at the beginning of the cook cycle and raising the basket at the end.