The smallest footprint, most cost-effective medium-capacity pressure fryer available. Compact, reliable, and easy to use, the Broaster 1600 uses only 3.2 square feet of floor space under the hood.
The triple-redundant safety system is featured consisting of nickel plated relief valve, stainless steel splash guard, and single action patented cam lock cover system with pressure regulator interlock. Also has single action combined pressure regulator valve/remote timer control, drain valve interlock, and pressure-activated cover locking mechanism. All ensure operator convenience and safety.
Solid state Temp-N-Time™ controller provides 10 programmable cooking profiles with a built-in, automatic cook-cycle counter. Auto-Comp feature automatically adjusts cooking time depending on the size and temperature of the load.
The onboard integrated filtration system consists of an easily accessible stainless steel filter tray assembly. Powered by a 1/3 horse-power motor coupled to 5 gallon-per-minute rotary gear displacement oil pump.
Equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s 1-year parts and labor warranty on all systems, an additional 1 year on controller parts, and a 10-year repair warranty on the cooking well.
- Fast and productive – specifically designed for high volume production, cooks up to 16 pieces of fresh bone-in chicken per load in as little as 10 minutes*.
- Unique Pressure Activated Cover Locking Mechanism – quick closing and opening single action sealing including a pressure-activated cover locking mechanism for safety and ease of use.
- Proven round cooking well design – engineered for more uniform heat distribution, durability, and efficiency; no cold spots or corners. Large capacity provides more room
for a product, minimizes sticking, and produces delicious, superior-quality food.
- Fully Welded Cooking Well – made from durable 300 Series Stainless Steel.
- Easy to operate – Temp- N-Time™ feature offers the capability to pre-program up to 10 different cook cycles for quick and easy preparation of various menu items. The solid-state controller is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Unique Auto Comp™ feature – automatically adjusts cooking time to accommodate varying sizes and temperatures of loads.
- Automatic cook cycle counter – monitors production between filtering.
- Built-in filter system – provides quick, easy, and safe cooking oil filtration; no heated fittings to disconnect.
- The touchscreen controller option is now standard.
SKU:View full details