Make A Classic Donatella Ice Cream With PreGel!
Today we made a delicious classic Donatella ice cream with PreGel. We used Lloyd's of Pennsylvania as an ice cream base. Donatella is a chocolate hazelnut ice cream. We mixed 100 grams of hazelnut paste. We blended this and then put it into our B12E batch freezer from Electro Freeze. This is a very user friendly recipe, that your employees can learn to make easily. Don't forget to add in these great inclusions!
This large-capacity batch freezer produces the highest quality ice cream, gelato, sorbet, Italian ice, or sherbets. Mechanically simple and exceptionally dependable, this machine is perfect for gelato, custard, and water ice shops.
Allows for precise control of viscosity and overrun to maximize your profits. Produces a consistent finished product and automatic shut off when the batch reaches the desired consistency. Made in the USA.
The Electro Freeze Advantage
- Cam Door latch provides quick interior access.
- Exclusive Auger Design gently blends, reducing agitation and maintain product quality and consistency.
- Auger and Dispensing Head Design leads to excellent product extraction and less flavor overlap.
- Superior Product Quality is an Electro Freeze trademark unmatched frozen product quality through simple and effective design.
- Built-in Faucet with flex hose for fast and easy cleaning
- Digital timer with audible alarm
- Adjustable torque control for automatic operation/ shutdown.
- Experience Tells Electro Freeze has been manufacturing quality frozen treat machines since 1929. Superior engineering, product innovations, sturdy construction, quality craftsmanship and dependable performance are Electro Freeze hallmarks.
- Superior Service Support backed by a worldwide distributor network.